INTERNSHIPS FOR STUDENTS
We are constantly looking for gifted law students, offering them internships with a team of lawyers with many years of experience.
WHAT WE OFFER?
The internship is targeted at performing ongoing tasks under the guidance of experienced lawyers. During the internship:
- you will have a rare opportunity to participate in solving actual legal problems for the firm’s clients within your chosen specialisation
- you will have the chance to get familiar with the daily work and organisation of one of the largest law firms in Silesia
- you will get to know specialists from many legal specialisations at different stages of their professional career
- you will become acquainted with the specialist software, enabling you to carry out legal analyses
- you will have the opportunity to participate in training courses such as a legal English course
Outstanding individuals will have an opportunity to work with the Firm on a full-time basis after a trial period.
WHAT WE EXPECT?
If you are a motivated, cultured person who is keen on professional development, please send your electronic CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org,stating your name and year of study in the subject line with a note ‘student internship’. A covering letter and your student record will also be welcome.
Each application should include a statement of consent to processing of personal data in the following form:
I consent to processing of my personal data by Marek Płonka i Wspólnicy sp.k. (KRS: 0000334779) included in my CV and other provided documents for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, including those related to student internships.
The law firm reserves the right to contact selected individuals.